Personal Goals. Public Impact.
Launching Fall of 2018, Sacred Heart University's Strategic Communication and Public Relations program will offer students real-world, hands-on experience through courses taught by industry leaders in state-of-the-art facilities. Concentrations are offered in corporate communication and public relations, digital multimedia public relations, and political communicationand multimedia production. This master's degree offers flexible class schedules and can be completed in as quickly as one year.
Additional Program Benefits
- A MacBook Pro that is yours to keep upon graduation, plus a license to Adobe Creative Suite programs while enrolled in the program
- Course instructors who are respected scholars and media professionals
- Access to the state-of-the-art Martire Business and Communications Center with studios, multimedia computer labs, a recording studio and editing suites
- Connection through Sacred Heart’s existing relationships with more than 100 nonprofit organizations, businesses and media outlets
- Workshops and guest lecturers from leading public relations, media studies, communication studies, and strategic communication experts, as well as professionals in the field
- Entrance into a field (advertising, promotions, marketing management, and meeting/event planning) that is expected to grow faster than average through 2024
- Coursework guided by an Advisory Board comprised of communication professionals who ensure students graduate with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the industry
- Small class sizes, between 10-15 students, which allows for personalized attention and preparation for individual career paths
- Ideal location: just 60 minutes outside of New York City, in the heart of the creative corridor, providing outstanding local opportunities for career development in strategic communication and public relations
To request more information about the Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Public Relations, fill out the form to the right and an admissions counselor will be in touch with you shortly.