Join us for a Graduate Information Session
Saturday, November 11 at 9:00 a.m.
Learn more about our graduate degree and certificate programs in individual presentations by Program Directors and Faculty from the College of Health Professions and the College of Nursing. Admissions and Financial Aid staff will be available to discuss admission requirements and procedures, as well as financial aid options for each of our academic programs. Register today!
Center for Healthcare Education
4000 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Exercise Science & Nutrition
- Healthcare Administration Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Nursing Practice: Family Nurse Practitioner